Why Do You Need to Use a Signature Maker?
The signature maker is a simple, fast and free tool that helps you create electronic signatures online. It enables you to customize, edit, sign, send or download your electronic signature wherever you are by using your cellphone or laptop.
There are several advantages of using a signature creator:
- Cost-effective: Managing, storing, and processing paper documents is a huge expense that needs to be made every year. With a signature creator, you don’t need to use paper or ink to sign your documents anymore. It cuts down the money spent while you get your document signed.
- Fast and Efficient: There is no need to print a document to physically sign it and scan the results. You can simply share the documents via email to the signing parties to get your document signed accordingly without any effort.
- Secure: The use of an electronic signature eliminates the possibility of alteration and criminally motivated document doctoring, ensuring that everything is protected. Digitally signed electronic documents have a digital seal that reveals any modifications that have been made.
- Storage-friendly: Using electronic documents can result in savings in the budget and more efficient space usage. All signed digital documents can be stored on your electronic devices. It is easy to track and find while you need it.
How to Sign Your Documents by Signature Generator?
It is super easy to get your documents signed online. You can also create your signature once by signature generator and use it whenever and wherever needed.
Here are the steps to sign your documents:
- Step 1: Upload a document to be signed. Signature generator supports PDF, DOC, XLS, and JPG files. You can upload your files from Google Drive, One Drive, Box or Dropbox.
- Step 2: Create your own signature. You can either type, draw or upload your signature and place it wherever you want.
- Step 3: Send or download your documents. You can preview the document after the signature appears and send it to others or download it on your devices.
Signature Generator Tools
Electronic Signature FAQs
What is an electronic signature?
An electronic or digital signature is a mark or symbol that is used to agree to a contract or document or to confirm recorded details.
Can I type an electronic signature?
Yes, you can type your name and select any font and color that you like by using the signature generator online.
How do I digitally sign a PDF
You can simply upload your PDF file via a signature generator and sign it by either typing your name or drawing in your own way.
What does e-signature look like?
The majority of digital signatures are similar to pen and paper signatures. You can draw your signature on your computer/laptop using your mouse or on a touchscreen using your finger or a stylus.
How can I get a free digital signature?
You can create your own digital signature from our signature generator online. It is free to use.